I-AM Group Managing Director Jon Blakeney was recently invited to speak to more than 900 industry insiders at the world’s biggest financial conference in Las Vegas.
The 2015 Financial Brand Forum is specifically engineered to help tackle the biggest branding, marketing and retail challenges through presentations, strategy sessions and interactive workshops
Below is a short introduction and five top-line tips from Jon on the subject of Omni-Channel Brand Identity Design in Banking accompanied by a link to the full presentation
Omni-Channel Brand Identity Design in Banking
Most financial institutions struggle to achieve consistency from one touch-point to the next.
What you need is an integrated brand identity tying everything together. It’s important to learn how to engineer a full, 360° brand experience using a unique, customer-centric design process.
With an omni-channel approach to branding, you will capture consumers’ attention and connect with them emotionally on all fronts.
Here is a summary of the five key categories covered in the presentation, followed by five top-tips.
1) What does omni-channel mean?
2) How will an omni-channel brand experience benefit banks?
3) How do you create omni-channel brand experience consistency?
4) Who leads the field in omni-channel?
5) Is the future omni-channel?
1) Create complimentary experiences
2) Promote consistency across channels
3) Match offer with context
4) Utilize ecosystems
5) Humanize & Personalise