I-AM Celebrates the Opening of B Works Manchester, Learn. Work. Bank. 14th January 2019
We are proud to announce the opening of B Works today ! We worked closely with the CYBG team to design B works in Manchester’s 48-50 Market Street.
This latest project transforms the physical relationship between banks and its customers. With CYBG we established the concept ‘BWorks’, focused on a new type of banking environment with a financial lifestyle space, inspired by the notion of Learn. Work. Bank.
Responding to the latest needs of SME’s, business owners and private customers that have shifted to digital banking – together, we decided to turn the traditional in-branch experience on its head, and into an innovative and inspiring journey.
B Works is a new destination over 1000 square meters spread across three floors aiming to offer a new concept where learning, working and banking combine. A shared ecosystem that facilitates communal learning, working and banking, where new ideas can be generated and shared. A bank not as you know it, but a new type of banking environment; a financial lifestyle space, that inspires forward thinking.
The hyper-flexible space that is B Works in Manchester features:
- A complex co-working space with a bookable social media studio, private meeting rooms, hot desks and long-term desks, all including free Wi-Fi and charging points.
- An open event zone with a programme that includes guest talks and panel sessions on developing businesses
- From digital skills workshops and other training courses to mindfulness classes that offer Yoga and fitness sessions.
- A showcase area for the B Works Partner programme, promoting local businesses and success stories – currently held by Boohoo.
- Coffee area where customers can discuss their financial lifestyle needs and receive expert advice.
In other words, along with attending or hosting events, customers can rock up and take advantage of amazing free resources – all curated with the concept of Learn. Work. Bank.
About B Works, CYBG
CYBG represents the established and trusted brands of Clydesdale Bank, Yorkshire Bank and Virgin Money and the app-based bank B launched in 2016 in the United Kingdom. Offering a full range of financial products and services to help people and businesses grow – it is further supported by Studio B’s mission to be the place where next generation businesses are made, and to ensure all of its customers grow without compromise. Studio B is a creative, interactive space on Kensington High St in London that has been designed to open minds and inspire the kind of thinking that could shape the future of banking. Now, B branches out with B Works in Manchester.
Find out more https://www.youandb.co.uk/our-stores-manchester/